All 9 art Reviews

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Oils

You're use of color, lighting, and just technique in this peice is just amazing. You are a truely talented artist.

Willeeto responds:

Thats very nice of you to say, thank you :)

story time story time

Peaceful

I love your use of lighting technique to creat such a calming feel to your peices.

hummingbird hummingbird

Wait for it.

I think that even though the markers didn't blend as you intended, it still gave this peice a sort of interesting texture. I think if you had kept going with it, it would have turned out quite nicely, but I'm sure if you're anything like me, you just wanted to get it finished. Eitherway, it's still a simple and pretty design. The colors go well with each other.

A Girl and Her Pet A Girl and Her Pet

All he needs is a little saddle.

I think what really makes the peice work is the fact that you used greyer tones and not so much black, but darker complementary colors. It's a lovely peice and in my eyes worth a wonderful score.

Confusion Placed Boldly Confusion Placed Boldly

Beautiful

As someone who does artwork in every media, I understand how tricky watercolor can be. Yet you've mastered the media and put forth a very compeling peice. She looks sad or confused yet the soft colors give it an ethreal feel. Its soothing in a complicated way, beautiful.

dreamzmighty responds:

Boy howdy! No one will ever know what it took to do that hair. D: Ha ha. Thank you!

Got Ammo Got Ammo

Oh Goodness

I think we've all been there.

Love is &amp;lt;3 Love is <3

Cute

It's one of those pictures you see, then smile. Simply Adorable.

HypNosE777 responds:

Emperor Sulfuric Dragon Emperor Sulfuric Dragon

Lovesit

I've always been a fan of mythological beasts, but I really like your spin on this dragon. You can definatly see the asian influence. Awesome job!

EXPLETIVES TAKE 2 EXPLETIVES TAKE 2

Hrm...

Simplified, but the use of colors really makes the peice sing.