Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

So cute!

I think though my favorite parts were when the random Pyramid head and the creeper from Lazy town came up. And was that a tentecle monster from Zombies Ate My Neighbors?

Doctor Grayble's Machine Doctor Grayble's Machine

I'm sure you're going to read this alot, but..

This is a wonderfully animated matching games and one i'd like to play more perhaps if there was a little background music.

Memory Game: Baby Animals Memory Game: Baby Animals

It's cute but...

I think it would do a little better with some background music and possibly a better mix up of cards. Other than that the game was adorable and simple.

D-Finder 4 D-Finder 4

I liked it!

Mechayoshi had it right. The game is for spot the difference masters, however the game offers a neat little twist and definatly pumps up the enjoyment factor. I really enjoyed playing your game!

Stop eating my chicken nuggets Stop eating my chicken nuggets

I know I would.

Great song indeed!

Ketchuptomten responds:

Thanks

Watch It Burn (WIP) Watch It Burn (WIP)

Hrmm.

You have a good voice despite the old equipment and the tune isn't bad, but the lyrics are pretty generic. That's the only reason I really didn't care for the song, otherwise it wasn't bad.

StickyRemnant responds:

I'm not much of a wordsmith lol. I have recently got in a lyricist so hopefully they'll improve in the future.

Cheers

Tales Of A Dead Man Tales Of A Dead Man

Reminds me of 80's pop..

But in a good fantasy movie type of way. It was very etheral. As I see it you could go two ways with. You could turn up the tempo into a more upbeat rhythem to make the loniness of the song seem more hopeful. or make it more rockish (does that make sense?) to give in a more painful feel.

LedZeppelinluver180 responds:

for sure i got what your sayin.. thanks for the advice.. im going to go for a more painful feel cause it would go better with the lyrics anyway thanks a buch

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Oils

You're use of color, lighting, and just technique in this peice is just amazing. You are a truely talented artist.

Willeeto responds:

Thats very nice of you to say, thank you :)

story time story time

Peaceful

I love your use of lighting technique to creat such a calming feel to your peices.

hummingbird hummingbird

Wait for it.

I think that even though the markers didn't blend as you intended, it still gave this peice a sort of interesting texture. I think if you had kept going with it, it would have turned out quite nicely, but I'm sure if you're anything like me, you just wanted to get it finished. Eitherway, it's still a simple and pretty design. The colors go well with each other.